Note: This fix is applicable to Version 5.1 to use the WBAdmin plugin to backup the system state on Server 2008.
The update can be downloaded here: SP-5.1-update-6.zip. Note that the fix is NOT white-branded, which means it is a Attix5 branded update.
For instructions on branded updates, please contact support.
When to install the patch
- If your NameServer version is below 126.96.36.199
- If your FileServer is below v188.8.131.52
- If your Server Edition Backup Clients are below v5.1.3
- If your VSS or System state plugins are below V1.19
Changes & Fixes
NS update to 184.108.40.206
- Update to allow use of System State (using Wbadmin) plugin
SE Auto upgrade to v220.127.116.11
- Allows use of System State (using Wbadmin) plugin
- Stop the NameServer service
- Replace NS_Service.exe with the one included
- Place Plugin*.zip in the ClientUpdates folder on the SP
- Place ClientUpdate_*.zip in the ClientUpdates\A5BP\Windows\ folder on the SP.
- Start up the NameServer and ensure it is now on 18.104.22.168
- Do a backup with a Backup Client and ensure it auto-updates to V22.214.171.124